Last updated: 2019-10-04
Our long term roadmap is a collection of Epics that we are really excited about and would love to see implemented in the future but that are currently not likely to be added to the short term roadmap within the next 12 months.
If anything looks extra interesting to you, or if you think that something is missing or needs improvements, please let us know through the feedback tab. Let us know by clicking the
- Pacing of module unlock to make it possible to gradually introduce new mechanics.
- Adaptive Module Balance based on user activity trends
- Automatic Segmentation Rules system allowing our clients to set up feature switching based on user activity trends
- Programmatic Admin Tools API to enable GWEN admin outside of our Admin platform, either integrated into your own back office or straight from your code base
Implementation & Front End Services
- Web-based dashboards for displaying module progression for users and teams, making
- SDKs for most mobile and web platforms
- Marketplace apps within most platform services
- Module marketplace where new modules can be submitted by developers and then get accessed by our clients who can then add them to their implementations.