Last updated: 2019-10-14
Our short term roadmap is a collection of Epics that we are either currently working on or that are roadmapped for release within the next 6 months. This roadmap is somewhat subject to change but changes will be clearly indicated with the planned action for such changes.
If anything looks extra interesting to you, or if you think that something is missing or needs improvements, please let us know through the feedback tab. Let us know by clicking the
- New module: Self reporting module making it possible to gamify behaviours that are not suited for automatic tracking, such as "learn about our company vision", but also to use GWEN without the need to programatically report events through our API.
- Overhaul of the general UI for the admin system
- Improved dashboard with more at-a-glance information about your implementation
- Custom behaviour creation tool making it possible for our clients to gamify any type of behaviour on their own, we will of course still be here to help out!
- User management views making it possible to send invites to Companion App and also monitor individual progression as well
- Segmentation management views making it possible to set up your own segments, set balance variations per segment and other useful tweaks
- Account access levels for assigning different admin roles within organizations
- Multiple product administration per company
Implementation & Front End Services
- Open source access to many of our existing front end services
- New Service: Companion App making it possible to display your users progression separate to your own product, or to use GWEN for use cases where implementing into an existing product is not possible or viable.
- Improvements to our Event reporting system making it more flexible and smooth to work with.
- Improvements to our API documentation